Santorini Wine Tour (5 hours approx)
This tour has been created for people who love the vineyards, the winemaking, and the good wine. Santorini is famous for the wines that produce my favorite Assyrtiko!
The whole island is full of vineyards that you can see them as you drive and we will take you to a few of the many beautiful wineries this island has to offer. Depending on the time you have available, we will build a wine tour that will meet your program.
Some of the wineries you will visit are the following awarded wineries:
- Santo Winery
- Koutsoyiannopoulos Winery
- Venetsanos Winery
- Gavalas Winery
- Sigalas Winery
- Argiros Winery
- Canava Roussos
On the way you will also see:
- Fira town
- Megalochori village
- Kamari black sandy beach
- Oia village
Our Santorini Private Tour, gives you the opportunity to see all the places that Santorini is so famous for and to enjoy the breathtaking views. Since the tour is private, we are totally flexible and we can tailor it to your needs so you can swim, shop, have lunch and enjoy the day as you please. Your vehicle will be new and air-conditioned and your guide will speak fluently English.
Things you need to know:
1. The cruise ships are to big for our ports, therefore your cruise ship docks in the open and tender boats will bring you to the shore.
2. The volcano of Santorini is in the middle of the ocean, close to where your ship will dock so if you wish to visit it, you will need a separate boat tour but this will take valuable time that will not allow you to explore the main island.
3. You need to inform your ship’s reception a couple of days in advance that you will explore the island independently so they will give you priority to get off the ship.
4. Once the tender boats will reach the Old Port, in order to access the main island you have to get a cable car ride and this may take a while. Because there are stairs during this process, it is not recommended for individuals with mobility issues. The tickets for the cable car cost around 4 euro and runs every 20-30 minutes.